Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 days again....

I tried to get some this morning and was D-neid. I was like mofo u r actually gonna leave me like this? yep, he left. bastard.
Welcome to 27 days out of my month... except I already stopped trying.... cant get refused if I dont offer.... even blow jobs get passed on :mad: there's something weird/psychological I tell you!

Welcome to 27 days out of my month... except I already stopped trying.... cant get refused if I dont offer.... even blow jobs get passed on :mad: there's something weird/psychological I tell you!

That's unworkable. :worried:
Is it too late to send him back to CR?

nan, just tunr your BOB (Battery operated Boyfriend) in bed with him, good chance he will jump right in (I know I would) if not.... youre just s.o.l.

nan, just tunr your BOB (Battery operated Boyfriend) in bed with him, good chance he will jump right in (I know I would) if not.... youre just s.o.l.
When he realized I bought one he went bat shit.... fuck that I kept it, got a second one after I broke it xD :lmao:

Top Bottom