Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 days again....

exactly 20 days after I last saw my husband I'm getting all worked up again ugh... I have "assistance" in the matter that takes care of the physical desire, but the fantasies, memories and general hornyness wont cool off, specially the fantasies :eek::evil:

Jaime and I could fly you out to Colorado for a while and take care of any needs you may have! lol:rose:

oh my :evil: oddly enough the idea of a threesome turns me on with 2 strangers but not my husband another chick and I.... hmmm.... i just now realized that.... are u in CO? im in FL

damn, my wife can go without sex for months at a time. I don't have any advice for you lol

He got here a month and a week ago... we've had sex 3 times.... wonder if I can get a refund,ship him back and place an order for a new husband :D nah... I knew he's like this, being apart wasnt gonna change it, was just wishful thinking...

YOu know whats funny sexy ms. giggles??? For you to speak of your hubby why isnt he on EF? That way you could chat with him even more. Or do you save us for your "secret" naughty fun?

YOu know whats funny sexy ms. giggles??? For you to speak of your hubby why isnt he on EF? That way you could chat with him even more. Or do you save us for your "secret" naughty fun?
I told him once upon a time to get in here, he didnt want to, now I'm glad he didnt.... this is my bitch and moan stress free place.

lol..well..im just saying this..in a realtionship if one parnter cant get enough sex,,over time they find other people for thier needs,,it happens all the time,,he needs to nutup and just beat the stuffening out you

im just saying

My wife has been in Montana for 13 days, and is due home some time late today! I can't wait... The only thing that scares me, is how much talking must have happened... 13 days and 2500 miles roundtrip on the road, with 2 friends. It must have been a sight for people to see at gas stations too... 3 hot Texas cowgirls in a huge red Chevy 4x4 Diesel, and all 3 of them carrying very large guns in plain sight ('til the CA border of course) ;).

Charles

I tried to get some this morning and was D-neid. I was like mofo u r actually gonna leave me like this? yep, he left. bastard.

Top Bottom