Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 days

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
So it;s been 20 days since I left CR and my husband, and Iam damn horny, I cant even concetrate, today I was actually fantasizing at work and since Im in training I should focus on work (the big grin/devious smile probably doesnt help)
Worst thing is my mom came with me to help me get set up and she is ALWAYS here so I cant even get manual release since I am very loud.... damn it... hope she gets a job soon...

Ive been there, and it sucks! Here's my advice.

1) Get in the car and go for an evening drive and find an empty parking lot somewhere

2) Take care of business.

3) Drive home sweaty but with a smile on your face.

B-

1) Take a radio into the bathroom with you when you go to take your shower. Turn up the volume to a reasonable level, bite a washcloth to muffle noise.

2) Start practicing getting off quietly. Use a lot of deep breathing, in through the nose, out through the mouth (it's a tantric thing). You might discover it opens up a whole other realm to you.

P.S. no I am not going to cheat and do not need this "void" filled by another man, kthxbye

If some DB is using this "opportunity" to try and "lend you a hand" let me know and I will ban them.

I would much rather hear how you are dealing with this on your own anyway :evil:

B-

well today has been a bit less lusty ^_^ more work done instead of intense rollplay and good time flashbacks :D

Top Bottom