Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 questions: 1. Do you ladies LIKE giving head, and 2...

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Do you like actual sex to be hard and fast/borderline rough?

I find it contradicting when I read about girls only liking it slow and soft, but then in actuality they sometimes beg to just be railed.

I think it is a thing you have to judge for yourself, as magazines/articles are overexaggerated as to how sweet they think girls are, and that soft and easy is all that gets girls off. I think starting out slow and gentle is fine, but it usually always turns into something more, once she gets excited.

Well RJ I guess you can put me in there with Soklueles.....

Hansel....depends on the mood...variety is key

^^ Sounds good.

Robert Jan said:
except SK, she is a badass bushbarian and she likes it rough 100% of the time until she bleeds.
that hit the nail on the head, you ARE observant RJ:)

hanselthecaretaker said:
Do you ladies LIKE giving head?

Yes. In fact I love having his cock in my mouth.

Do you like actual sex to be hard and fast/borderline rough?

It depends. Lately, more often than not, I want it hard and fast and really rough. Other times I like it slow and gentle.

If I'm really excited or really drunk then I want it extremely hard and fast and I like him to hold me down and pretend like he's raping me. Or I like him to pull my legs up by my ears and do me hard. Sometimes I like to ride him hard and fast until he begs me to stop for a minute so that he doesn't cum.

I'm in a long distance relationship. We go about 23 days without seeing one another. Then we see each other for several months. Then 23 days without, etc... The first few days we are with each other again I like it gentle and slow.

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
Yes. In fact I love having his cock in my mouth.

It depends. Lately, more often than not, I want it hard and fast and really rough. Other times I like it slow and gentle.

If I'm really excited or really drunk then I want it extremely hard and fast and I like him to hold me down and pretend like he's raping me. Or I like him to pull my legs up by my ears and do me hard. Sometimes I like to ride him hard and fast until he begs me to stop for a minute so that he doesn't cum.

I'm in a long distance relationship. We go about 23 days without seeing one another. Then we see each other for several months. Then 23 days without, etc... The first few days we are with each other again I like it gentle and slow.

Amazing.

And yes, I agree in thinking it does have to do with how you're feeling more than anything.

yeahhhhh

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:

This is the true-2-life response that I think he was looking for.

Props @ nvrbuffenuff_girl

:chomp:

Top Bottom