Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 questions: 1. Do you ladies LIKE giving head, and 2...

Werd said:
M
With my man though I really REALLY love to do it for him because he goes down on me literally for hours.... Another thing that REALLY turns me on is to kiss him after he has been down on me because I LUV the taste of my own pussy. I mean he told me that it was sweet (I have been told this by every man since my exhusband - he never said jackshit) and the first time I tasted me on him I was like, "SHIT! HE IS RIGHT! MY PUSSY DOESTASTE LIKE APPLE JUICE!" hehehehehhee

I've been listening to you talk about how good your pussy tastes for a year and a half now. Girl, don't think I won't just show up at your door one day. It'll probably take about 15 yrs since I have no clue where you live but I just might.

For you women that posted up, have you ever unzipped his pants for the first time and thought, "my, that might be more than I can handle", but got to work anyway like a good trooper?

Longhorn85 said:
For you women that posted up, have you ever unzipped his pants for the first time and thought, "my, that might be more than I can handle", but got to work anyway like a good trooper?

no.. its usually "where'd the rest of it go?"

1) I love giving head!
2) Depends on the person I am with but generaly if I am serious with someone I like varity. If it is just a sex thing then hard is good.

Longhorn85 said:
It's not good for a lady to open a present and be disappointed. :)

Eh Soldier.......don't you know what OpSec is?

Why are you using a picture of yourself in uniform as an avatar?

I bet you've been in service longer than me and even I know better than that shit.

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom