Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

18 yr old gets 10 years in prison for having sex with a 15 yr old...

I hope they try to appeal this.

What a shitty CJ system -- i've seen murderers, rapists, and child molesters get nicer sentences than this kid.

Pathetic.

onerepmaximum said:
I knew she was white before I got to that part of the story. That's really what this case is about.

On his way to Vanderbilt too. He was handlin his business on AND off the field. They're going after the wrong guy with this one.

reverse the genders or the ethnicity and this wouldnt have happened

Dial_tone said:

On his way to Vanderbilt too. He was handlin his business on AND off the field. They're going after the wrong guy with this one.
Dude, things are much different below the Mason-Dixon line. Some parts or the "southern culture" are 100's of years behind the times.

onerepmaximum said:
I knew she was white before I got to that part of the story. That's really what this case is about.

same here.. I was saying before I even got to the end of the story. It's so obvious because he got 10 years. If she was black OR if he was white also, he would never get a sentence such as that.

whatcha telling me for? I spent 22 years in Atlanta. Tell these other clowns on EF who are convinced this no longer happens. I want to know what made the charge aggravated?

Top Bottom