Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

18 yr old gets 10 years in prison for having sex with a 15 yr old...

anabolicmd said:

Uh, no. She was "injured". The forensic experts know the difference between defloration and rape, sad that you dont.

"Karen Coleman, a nurse who also is a member of the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network advisory board, said those injuries could be due to forcible sex, or they could have happened because the girl was a virgin at the time."

anabolicmd said:

Uh, no. She was "injured". The forensic experts know the difference between defloration and rape, sad that you dont.

Hello! The kid is black, and as we all know Black men have a minimum 9 inch penis.

crew9 said:

"Karen Coleman, a nurse who also is a member of the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network advisory board, said those injuries could be due to forcible sex, or they could have happened because the girl was a virgin at the time."

Thats a quote from a nurse, who was not connected to the case. She just offered her general opinion, as she has not seen the specifics of the forensic report.

The story is fucked. But if you know anything about the history of America, especially the deep south it it's not that surprising.

anabolicmd said:

Thats a quote from a nurse, who was not connected to the case. She just offered her general opinion, as she has not seen the specifics of the forensic report.

Yes it's a quote from a nurse. Now here's the whole quote, "An examination of the girl at a sexual assault center found vaginal bruising and tearing. Karen Coleman, a nurse who also is a member of the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network advisory board, said those injuries could be due to forcible sex, or they could have happened because the girl was a virgin at the time."

Seems to imply that she works at the sexual assault center. Maybe she doesn't I don't know. Neither do you. I don't know if he raped her or not and neither do you. I do know that if a virgin "bleeding" after her first time was grounds for being arrested of rape or child molestation I think there would be a hell of a lot more guys in prison.

crew9 said:

Yes it's a quote from a nurse. Now here's the whole quote, "An examination of the girl at a sexual assault center found vaginal bruising and tearing. Karen Coleman, a nurse who also is a member of the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network advisory board, said those injuries could be due to forcible sex, or they could have happened because the girl was a virgin at the time."

Seems to imply that she works at the sexual assault center. Maybe she doesn't I don't know. Neither do you. I don't know if he raped her or not and neither do you. I do know that if a virgin "bleeding" after her first time was grounds for being arrested of rape or child molestation I think there would be a hell of a lot more guys in prison.

I know, you dont. End of discussion.

anabolicmd said:

"She was physically injured," said Leigh Patterson, district attorney for Floyd County. "If that happens to a bride on her wedding day, there wouldn't be a marriage the next day."

Why doesn't that make sense to me?

ChewYxRage said:

Why doesn't that make sense to me?

It means it aint reglar sex they wuz havin. Means he tore it up bad. If you tear up your bride that bad on your weddin night, you goin to jail too.

Top Bottom