Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

18 yr old gets 10 years in prison for having sex with a 15 yr old...

danielson said:
reverse the genders or the ethnicity and this wouldnt have happened
Or in just about any other country, ive been with a 15 year old when i was 20 , nobody batted an eyelid. The fact that the girl went to the school counsellors says a HELL of a lot.............

oh yeah, he was definetly in the wrong state. in PA, if one of the 2 is under 16, there can be no more than 4 years difference in their ages, unless one party is 13, then it is illegial.

gotta know your state's laws before you go stickin it where ever you please.

danielson said:
reverse the genders or the ethnicity and this wouldnt have happened

Do I sense a Strom Thurmond joke? LOL

IMHO, the punishment fits the crime. For any man to have sex with a 15 years old is a sure sign of a sick mind. Its funny that they are pulling the race card. He wasnt woried about her race when he was raping her, well then its not an issue, because the law is clear, any man who rapes a fifteen year old, goes to jail for ten years. It applies equally to blacks, whites and everyone else.

anabolicmd said:
IMHO, the punishment fits the crime. For any man to have sex with a 15 years old is a sure sign of a sick mind. Its funny that they are pulling the race card. He wasnt woried about her race when he was raping her, well then its not an issue, because the law is clear, any man who rapes a fifteen year old, goes to jail for ten years. It applies equally to blacks, whites and everyone else.
What about has consensual sex with a 15 year old?

Mandinka2 said:

What about has consensual sex with a 15 year old?

By law, a 15 year old can not give consent, so she cant give it. But I dug a little deeper, and look at what I found out about or Mr. 3.96 GPA headed to Vanderbuilt, quoting from AP news wire:

"An examination of the girl at a sexual assault center found vaginal bruising and tearing. Karen Coleman, a nurse who also is a member of the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network advisory board, said those injuries could be due to forcible sex, or they could have happened because the girl was a virgin at the time.

"She was physically injured," said Leigh Patterson, district attorney for Floyd County. "If that happens to a bride on her wedding day, there wouldn't be a marriage the next day."

Dixon had a history of minor sex offenses in school before the rape accusation, Patterson said. She said Dixon once exposed himself to a girl in class, and then on another occasion put his hand down a girl's pants."

link to story:

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledgerenquirer/news/local/7710208.htm

Top Bottom