Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 year old given 10 years for consentual oral with 15 year old is released

When I was in law school we had to discuss a case that involve a kid in Mass. that got 30 years for rape for having sex with an underage girl. (BTW he was white too).

I've been following that case in GA and I am glad he is free. It does piss me off Sharpton and the rest of the racist crew made it out to be a racial issue though. It is bad enough the kid spent 2 years in jail. I hope he enjoys being out and get some legal ass lol

"was convicted of aggravated child molestation following a 2003 New Year's Eve party at a Douglas County hotel room where he was videotaped having oral sex with a 15-year-old girl. He was 17 at the time."

Must suck for him to be labeled a child molestor......

He had a chance at being an NFL DB and now that is ruined. He covered Calvin Johnson a few times in highschool and held him to a total of like two catches. Even if he didn't make the pro's, he was getting the opportunity at a free college education at a good school, which is also gone. Now he probably gets to spend the rest of his life getting turned down for $10 hr jobs because of this mess.

All because he had sex with a girl just two years younger than him. The prosecutors/judge/jury should be imprisoned for such a ridiculous decision.

Hope he doesn't have to register and all that crap. He was under 18, but it looks like they tried him as an adult. Poor dude, just wanted to get his willy wet.

jd_uk said:
All because he had sex with a girl just two years younger than him. The prosecutors/judge/jury should be imprisoned for such a ridiculous decision.

Well said! What happened to that poor kid wasn't justice -- it was malice!

Top Bottom