x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

17 year old given 10 years for consentual oral with 15 year old is released

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 17 year old given 10 years for consentual oral with 15 year old is released within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,305396,00.html Fucking about time. Isnt a 17 year old a minor also? Fucking kid did 2 years from all this bullshit. If I was an attorney I would sue the fuck out of the state on fucking pro bono.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

17 year old given 10 years for consentual oral with 15 year old is released

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,305396,00.html
    Fucking about time. Isnt a 17 year old a minor also? Fucking kid did 2 years from all this bullshit. If I was an attorney I would sue the fuck out of the state on fucking pro bono.

Re: 17 year old given 10 years for consentual oral with 15 year old is released

10 years! lol

In Finland you can kill 2 people and do less time.

Quote Quote posted by perkele
    10 years! lol

In Finland you can kill 2 people and do less time.
    In some circumstances you can do that here rob.

When I was in law school we had to discuss a case that involve a kid in Mass. that got 30 years for rape for having sex with an underage girl. (BTW he was white too).

I've been following that case in GA and I am glad he is free. It does piss me off Sharpton and the rest of the racist crew made it out to be a racial issue though. It is bad enough the kid spent 2 years in jail. I hope he enjoys being out and get some legal ass lol

"was convicted of aggravated child molestation following a 2003 New Year's Eve party at a Douglas County hotel room where he was videotaped having oral sex with a 15-year-old girl. He was 17 at the time."

Must suck for him to be labeled a child molestor......

What a crap legal system.

Amateur Bodybuilder

He had a chance at being an NFL DB and now that is ruined. He covered Calvin Johnson a few times in highschool and held him to a total of like two catches. Even if he didn't make the pro's, he was getting the opportunity at a free college education at a good school, which is also gone. Now he probably gets to spend the rest of his life getting turned down for $10 hr jobs because of this mess.

All because he had sex with a girl just two years younger than him. The prosecutors/judge/jury should be imprisoned for such a ridiculous decision.

Hope he doesn't have to register and all that crap. He was under 18, but it looks like they tried him as an adult. Poor dude, just wanted to get his willy wet.
    I don't actually use steroids, I just say I do to fit in!

jerseyrugger76

Quote Quote posted by jd_uk
    All because he had sex with a girl just two years younger than him. The prosecutors/judge/jury should be imprisoned for such a ridiculous decision.
    Well said! What happened to that poor kid wasn't justice -- it was malice!