Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 year old given 10 years for consentual oral with 15 year old is released

well I stand corrected............I just read that the girl was black too.......first time I've read ANYTHING written about the girl involved. Now I'm completely befuddled as to why they pushed forward with prosecuting this kid............I could at least "understand" it if it was because of that old school racist Georgia bullshit, but this now makes me utterly confused.

redsamurai said:
well I stand corrected............I just read that the girl was black too.......first time I've read ANYTHING written about the girl involved. Now I'm completely befuddled as to why they pushed forward with prosecuting this kid............I could at least "understand" it if it was because of that old school racist Georgia bullshit, but this now makes me utterly confused.

If you're bemused then it sounds like you dont believe what I wrote earlier about this state.

RottenWillow said:
If you're bemused then it sounds like you dont believe what I wrote earlier than this state.

you were right..............so I guess that means you're going to have to send me a giant blowup of your ass so I can kiss it right? Go ahead, I'm a grown man..........I can admit when I'm wrong.............. ;)

:kiss: :mommakin:

RottenWillow said:
guess you'll have to keep looking at this cheek then.

<------------

grrrrrrr, I love that look........you look like you'd fuck like a warrior. But I still want the RW ass.............that thing is a force of nature...........photobucket it and then post the link in a k message.................pretty please??..... :qt:

What a fucking joke
At least I only fuck underage girls 2 at a time. If you add their ages together they are usually in their 30's
:coffee:

yay!!! i signed the petition to free him (not that it contributed), but im glad that FINALLY something good has happened in this case.

Top Bottom