Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12" Cocks

12" Cocks, what's that all about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey36
Long is fine as long as it does not go all the way in. It does not feel pleasant and the discomfort overrides any pleasure... sorry.

TheOak84 said:
I can understand that.

Damn Bro I don't even want to know why it is that you understand.............j/k

BNG said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey36
Long is fine as long as it does not go all the way in. It does not feel pleasant and the discomfort overrides any pleasure... sorry.

Damn Bro I don't even want to know why it is that you understand.............j/k

ha, if i was 5'4, 115 pounds, i wouldnt want a huge 10 inch, banana penis shoved in me for hours... HAHA

Some girls have orgasms while having their cervix fucked.

I fail to see the point in a cock that "disallows" you to go balls deep in 99% of women out there. The pelvic contact between two people is where it's at. If you have a cock that you have to constantly measure if it's gone in to far.......defeats the purpose of sex IMO.

LMAO @ all the guys commenting on cock size and comfort here :artist:

I think women can take any size dick they want if you are 8in are smaller most girl are just being nice whe they make sounds and tell you you have a big dick.

I think that all women are dirty sluts inside, and they are all interested in an experience with a big cock at least once. But ultimately, they all love the cock!

Top Bottom