Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 Ways NOT to ask out or approach a woman for a date

V

velvett

10 Ways NOT to ask out or approach a woman for a date.

1. Don’t introduce yourself while she is eating out with someone else.
2. Don’t kneel down next to her and proclaim her to be your “leather shakin’ goddess”, especially with item #1.
3. Don’t put your nose smack down on her shoulder and say, “ ohhhh baby you smell so good, you are the woman for me.”
4. Don’t follow her as she tries to flee away from you; her back should be your first clue.
5. Ignore her if she tries to be polite as not to hurt your feelings in fear of being stalked by you.
6. Don’t hand her the keys to your “ride” and ask her to heat things up, creamy style.
7. Don’t for the love of God rip a C-note in half and hand it to her under any circumstances unless you enjoy getting slapped.
8. Don’t scream out to her, “hey baby, nice ass ya got there; can I sniff your thong sometime?”
9. Don’t corner her coming out of the ladies room and try to cup her boob, while commenting of how think your hand would be the perfect fit.
10. Under no circumstance should you “whip it out” and say, “I’m all yours sugar, I’m all yours for the takin’.”

Well I'm glad you did not list my personal method of attack when trying to pick up women. It involves a tazer gun, nylon rope, duct tape, and a large plastic-lined trunk.

What are the odds of a guy like you and a girl like me endin up together?
Not good.
Not good like 1 in a thousand
Try like 1 in a million
So you're sayin there's a chance! I read ya!

Velvett
please tell me that this never actually happened to you. This is some bad email you got, right?

Freak Show said:
Velvett
please tell me that this never actually happened to you. This is some bad email you got, right?

This past Sunday, 6pm, in a sushi restaurant.
By one guy.
I was wearing a short sleeve, button up blouse, a long black skirt and freakin' clogs. My hair was messy and pulled up with a clip and I was make-up free. (Believe me I was not looking for anything from anyone, I just wanted to satisfy my sushi need.)

I have to give the guy credit when he asked me, "hey, doesn't your husband drive a truck for *soandso* fuel?" and I was dumbfounded and said, "Husband?, I'm not married." I fell for THAT hook line and sinker. It was the restaurant host that kept the guy busy so I could get to my friends car and bail.

And ya'll wonder why I say and do the things I do on this board.

Sigh...
:rolleyes:

sooo....whats a good way then :rolleyes: (mental note, method one thru ten are not acceptable, theyre not all lesbians :D)

johnny iron said:
I've used number one several times. It worked. So probably scratch it off the list.

Um, ok. So would you be ok with someone asking your SO out while you were having dinner or lunch?

Because the person asking has really no idea of what your relationship is with your dinner/lunch companion or your sexual orientation for that matter.

here is what i did

Once I went up to a beauty I had a crush on and asked her to autograph one of the pictures I had taken of her through the window of her house and she freaked!! What the hell? I thought she would be flattered.

Top Bottom