Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10+ Teens Gang-Rape Woman and Make Son Have Sex With Her Too

All there penises should cut off shoved up there ass and while there screaming with there mouths open someone should curb stomp there faces.

It's funny how everyone's natural reaction to a crime like this (which happens to be well beyond the possibility of second chances for the offenders-obviously it was premeditated) is to torture and kill them, which is exactly how our "justice" system would NOT have it. For example, if any of these wastes' families have money they will probably get 5 yrs if that, after their DA pulls some "troubled youths, yada yada" plea out of his ass. This kind of shit is past the point of ordinary juvenile delinquency and into the realm of sickness. How could any well person have gone through with that without freaking out first?
I smell a giant RAT in our justice system if these sick fucks don't get the death sentence most of us have already described. They have no place in modern society, not even in prison with "Bubba", who should've also already been executed.

The way our sytem is, they may have spent more time in jail for dealing drugs, I don't know how FL is though.

why did i know it was south florida of all places?

i can also almost pinpoint to you the neighborhood they probalby came from. and the lovely 'public school system' that pumps out dipshits like them.

r

I think we should just expand the death penalty to include all crimes
parking ticket= shot in the face, no trial
speeding= get run over by your own car(repeatedly)
Jaywalking= drawn and quartered
etc

that would take care of any potential problems. just kill, kill, kill
I really dont understand why we just dont constantly kill criminals. like the country should have a quota. kill 50,000 criminals of some sort every week, in the most grotesque manner possible.
It worked for the roman emporers, stalin, hitler, the ancient egyptians, to name a few

oh wait....it didnt, all those empires have long since fallen.
I truly hope the Mob mentality does not take over here and these kids end up getting put to death. I think that would be a very backwards end to it all. If you really want to punish them give each one life in prison. nothing on earth could be worse than that.
we as a society have to stop with the logic that "killing people to prove that hurting others is wrong is right"

Top Bottom