Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 Nite Stands.............

TestApe1

I am tired of hearing how big is you manly hood,or Does girls like.........whatever..........i only have to say one thing and ladies feel free to reply.If you are any good in the sack she wiil come back for 2nds..Case Closed..........Is she does not then you suck in bed and have a small dick...END OF DESCUSION ...you are only fooling yourself.with these 1/2 ass ????????????....

In times of the great salmon, we can look to the bloody corpses of the peanut butter warriors and for, if only one second, know that the holy pancreas of yore is safe within the walls of the purple safe of the chicken wings. It seems almost like self mutilation to think of such atrocities and jest, as if in disbelief of the dismembered bodies and rotting uteruses, but it is of great importance that we never forget that day and the consequences, which included mass decapitations with rusty scimitars.

That is as long as I'm buying.

TestApe1 said:

Fuck You.............................How is that..

Have you read your original post? That was the most incoherent message I have seen in my life. What was the point of it? It is obvious you are a remedial student. I wish you the best of luck in your future career as a school janitor.

Last edited:
Ingram said:

Have you read your original post? That was the most incoherent message I have seen in my life. What was the point of it? It is obvious you a remedial student and I wish you the best of luck in your future career as a school janitor.

For you info......I am Italian and just moved to N.Y from Italy...if I was able to post in Italian it would sound better........By the way
i own an Aspalt Company.......And i will think of you next time i am driving to the Hamptons in my BMW.......

TestApe1 said:

For you info......I am Italian and just moved to N.Y from Italy...if I was able to post in Italian it would sound better........By the way
i own an Aspalt Company.......And i will think of you next time i am driving to the Hamptons in my BMW.......

You can’t even spell asphalt! You are an idiot.

Top Bottom