Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 in 4 women prefer house cleaning to sex

p0ink

news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3468998

'House-Cleaning More Pleasure Than Sex - Women'

By Graham Hiscott, PA News

One in four women say they get more pleasure from cleaning the house than having sex, according to a survey published today.

The number was even higher among under 35-year-olds, with 40% of women happier to tidy the home than make love.

The poll of 1,000 women, for Good Housekeeping magazine, gave other insights into cleaning habits.

Four out of 10 women said they felt guilty relaxing when the house was untidy.

However, 60% of those questioned admitted the only time their home got a really good clean was when guests were coming to stay.

A further 26% said they gave the impression they had cleaned up by stuffing objects into cupboards and drawers.

Some 81% of women claimed they would always change the sheets on the spare bed after someone had slept on it.

But when it comes to their own bed, it seems the same rules do not apply. Twenty-per-cent of the women surveyed said not washing the sheets was one of their dirty domestic secrets.

Lindsay Nicholson, editor-in-chief of Good Housekeeping, said: “Women are forever battling with domestic guilt and perceptions of clean and tidy vastly differ from household to household.”

THese bitches need a shot of testosterone, so they can see what it's like to be a man, for a week. Sorry about the bitch comment, I'm in an aggressive mood.

ChewYxRage said:
90% of all statistics are made up

Actually 91.36% according to the latest made up poll.

superqt4u2nv said:
I am not married but I would much rather be fucking like rabbits then cleaning house.

Wanna get married? I promise you'll never have to clean the house! :verygood:

Top Bottom