Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 in 4 women prefer house cleaning to sex

Sugarplum said:
i am married.
15 years actually, since i was 22.
do i like to clean? no, but i like things to be clean so i do it.
i like sex a lot more though and would rather do that than most anything. i've always been like that.

Congrats!

Do you think you still like sex w/your husband because, you still love him, still find him attractive, he still treats you well,etc? Or, you just plain have a high sex drive?

I'm just curious. It scares me how most my friends rarely have sex/their wives.

awittyusername said:
Congrats!

Do you think you still like sex w/your husband because, you still love him, still find him attractive, he still treats you well,etc? Or, you just plain have a high sex drive?

i just have a high sex drive. :)

Sugarplum said:
i just have a high sex drive. :)

you arent the only one
devastation needs a break after the 3 or 4 th time in a day
he usually has to go to work after we play its funny but yet it isnt because he is so tired afterwards

yum yum i sure like wiping him out!!! ;) :evil:

totally believable

One of my co-workers hasn't had sex in over 18 years. She has been married for almost 23 years. She weighs about 400lbs. on top of that. Her husband is into weird stuff sexually that she isn't, or so she says. She told he'd rather give stroke his own penis than have her even give him head or have sex with her.

I went to her house once and she is really sloppy too. I mean seriously disgusting. I would never eat anything at all at her house. She is sloppy at work too and she shows us in clothes covered in cat hairs.
So this lady, instead of cleaning would rather eat than have sex. LOL!

why are chicks feet smaller than guys feet ?.......................... :confused:

its an evolutionary thing so they can stand closer to the sink ........... :eek2:

im just kidding..................... :qt:

awittyusername said:
Congrats!

I'll be married 3 years Sept 22, and still enjoy sex with my hubby BUT now I get as foreplay "You wanna do it?" instead of fondling/kissing..... Hmmmmm, choices, choices...

I do hate to clean also, but I do it & try to keep a tidy house..... Oh and the SHEETS GET WASHED 1X PER WEEK IN HOT WATER......YUCK! if you don't....

I don't think so only because I don't really clean. Ever. He does. I'm trying harder at the new house and it's easier since we decluttered about half of what we owned. But sex is a lot more fun than scrubbing down a bathroom.

Top Bottom