Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1,000,000 Karmas Awarded to the Sexiest EF Female Ass Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the rules?
Can I post one for like 5 min then take it down?
Not that it matters cause some sick perv will save it to their comp any ways, but still I dont want my ass up there too long if needto posts it.

fistfullofsteel said:
let's leave the horse sex bestiality stuff out of this thread. :sick:

you have some weird infactuation with beast sex don't you? ewwwwwwww....

wait...

are you saying Shadow is hung like a horse? WTF? You checking out Shadow's member?

dude that is :rainbow:

Frisky said:
you have some weird infactuation with beast sex don't you? ewwwwwwww....

wait...

are you saying Shadow is hung like a horse? WTF? You checking out Shadow's member?

dude that is :rainbow:

ummm, no. you and your million posts about horses. something not kosher about it.

I know where I can find some seriously hot pictures of some EF ladies ass's...
I am not posting them without permission though.

fistfullofsteel said:
ummm, no. you and your million posts about horses. something not kosher about it.

just even the fact that you fathom that in your mind is sick... sick ... sick.

LOL

My horses are like kids, pets remember! So yea, I tend to them daily with brushing and feeding and bathing, walk them, exercise them but by no means does that mean I do sick disgusting things that your warped mind has come up with.

two of my horses are worth over 20k, one is quite a young lil philly and she's going to be worth quite a bit more when she is trained. I help train ..... so I just don't see a problem here at all besides the fact that you obviously want shadow's member to penatrate your anus and now you are trying to distract that attention from you to me so you don't seem so :rainbow:

its ok though hun... I still :heart: ya ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom