Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*OK, im soo fucking scared , TT in bed with the plumper and her slutty friend story*

tinytank

ok ok. so lastnight i met up with they chicks and got invited back to their friends flat after, so all looked good for TT. tht was until i got so fucked i was acting like a complete idiot. walked in and pissed there flat own right off be commenting on the shitty state of the flat ect ect, anyways.
so im lying on the floor with a girl either side of me :verygood: . but these girls were 2 tame and didnt do anything. i took me ages to get that plumper to give me tht massage. once she done tht she rolled over and fell asleep, or so i thought, so then me and her slutty friend get a bit touchy feely. now at this point PRE CUM WAS POURING OUTTA MY COCK :p . i mean pouring outta it. lucky i hid it well, but as time went on i was gropeing her brests again. and i moved down south where she was like no and pussed me off. then i was like WTF ?? she said she haddnt shaven in like over a week. i was like fuck that cum here. got one finger in. and it was tight as a mother fucker ! 5 mins later i was getting 4 fingers in ,and she was dripping like a mo fo. ive never seen a chicks ladie Garden so HOT AND WET ! anyways thts all it led to as she wouldnt let me have sex, because her best friend really likes me too ? so i was like so im aloud to get u all hot and wet. but i cant shoot my load WTF ? anyway i get no sleep at all because we stayed up the whole night just rubbing and kissing each other all night.

tunred out that her friend wasnt asleep after all.

also turns out the hand i used to wipe away my pre cum is the same hand i had inside her :worried:

no way......

47cuyzb.jpg

this really is a true story !! im fucked ! inless... she is going on a holiday to england next week. lets just hope she has sex with some guy down there ! then shell think hes the FATHER ! tehe he he

tinytank said:
this really is a true story !! im fucked ! inless... she is going on a holiday to england next week. lets just hope she has sex with some guy down there ! then shell think hes the FATHER ! tehe he he

if youre "ON" then there's 99% chance youre cool....but its the 1% that always gets them PG. :rolleyes:

tinytanks 4 fingers are probably the size of 3 fingers in actuality, right?

still a good fit, either way.

Top Bottom