Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Ladies* Can you estimate the size of a mans penis just by looking at him????

B

borris

I was talking to my girlfriends friend (total slut), and she was trying to convince me that she can pretty much guess how big a guys dick is just by looking at his physique, posture, thickness of his neck and jawline.

For some reason I had a hard time believing her.

Can someone justify this theory to me or is a personal witness of it?

borris said:
I was talking to my girlfriends friend (total slut), and she was trying to convince me that she can pretty much guess how big a guys dick is just by looking at his physique, posture, thickness of his neck and jawline.

For some reason I had a hard time believing her.

Can someone justify this theory to me or is a personal witness of it?
There is a way to estimate a guys pecker length/girth, but it has nothing to do with overall physique or posture.

It's about the hands, specifically, proportion/shape of the fingers in regard to overall hand shape/size.

HumanTarget said:
yes. especially when he's at the urinal next to me....
he'd be embarrassed and humiliated if he glanced ur way..... :evil: :artist:

musclemom said:
There is a way to estimate a guys pecker length/girth, but it has nothing to do with overall physique or posture.

It's about the hands, specifically, proportion/shape of the fingers in regard to overall hand shape/size.

hmmm.. interesting,

I wonder if other girls know about this and analyse a guys hands when he goes to sip his drink

NO.....men you think would be big have had nothing and some of the small guys that you think would be small were huge

Gymgurl said:
NO.....men you think would be big have had nothing and some of the small guys that you think would be small were huge

spoken like a true veteran... LOL

I have a big cock. period.

Top Bottom