Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*>>K, im so sexually frustrated i could shag a hole in the wall, Another TT weekend story <<*

tinytank

ok, so after going to the cinema with tht chick on friday, she wants me to go out , on sat and meet up wi her again. so i figure seeing as im off my pain killers ( penis thing ) i will go out and get fucking wasted.

ok the night starts off well, geting drunk fine, but the nights going in far to quick and ive had 1 too many by 12.20 and pubs in my town close at 1 so i decide to say " cum on ladies fuck it lets go clubbing my treat." ok now the taxi cost me 65.00uk pounds :worried: anyway ill skip the fighting part in the club and go straight to the good stuff.

just READ THIS BIT IF UR IN A RUSH >>>>>>>

>>taxi home , girl i went to the cinema with on the left, and her slutty but hot friend on the right. ( KEEP IN MIND I CANT USE MY COCK FOR A FEW WEEKS ) ok, now my right hand is on the chick on the left, shes sliding my hand up and down her thigh, and stoking my hand.. aslo getting a few kisses on the neck.. and now my head is leaning on her friend on the right, and my left arm is pullin aside her dress top. she had no bra on, so im like cross armed and playing and stroking her brests, :) .. now he drop the cinema chick off first, then sit me and this half naked chick in the back of a cab.. shes like i know my friend really likes u, and i feel guilty abouit this, and stradles me !!! topless in the back of a taxi,, and shes crushing my cock, and shes like ive never even kissed u and leans in for a kiss, but the pains too much and i throw her off. LOL i say something well good things cum to those who wait, and then its her stop, and im left with a mazzive HARD ON, and cant do fuck all about it :worried: ..

I missed the part of why you can't use your cock for a couple weeks, but you could use your tongue

bw1 said:
I missed the part of why you can't use your cock for a couple weeks, but you could use your tongue

had my forskin removed, a week past thursday.... so yeah still got stiches in the thing. and its still swolen and mangled looking

I would have guided her hand into my pants! The whole stitches thing....would have been priceless to see the look on her face!

medical said:
I would have guided her hand into my pants! The whole stitches thing....would have been priceless to see the look on her face!

both knew.. lol, they were asking me too take it out in the taxi.. lol

i would aslo like to add at this point... when i got home i couldnt wank.. and cant wank...

and im invited to there flat next week, after the clubs. so erm,, u recon i could maybe cut my recovery time from 4 weeks to 2 weeks ??

tinytank said:
had my forskin removed, a week past thursday.... so yeah still got stiches in the thing. and its still swolen and mangled looking

Ouch, got ya

Gymgurl said:
Do they at least give ya meds to keep that thing down??

nope, he said theres nuthing i can give you. but the more errections u have the longer it could prelong your recovery..

WTF, i just wonder what will happen if i have sex this weekend,, will it do anything ??

Top Bottom