Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*>>K, im so sexually frustrated i could shag a hole in the wall, Another TT weekend story <<*

the only thing you can do is facilitate healing via supportive measures. this means:

1) eat regularly, and a little more than usual, with a bent towards protein.
2) keep the area clean, free of debris, bacteria, excess moisture etc ie regular showers and cleaning with a soap substitute and water (soap will dry it out and potentially irritate the area) <<<<<MOST IMPORTANT. INFECTION WILL DELAY HEALING FOR AGES
3) make sure enough blood is going to the area ie no tight underwear/jeans
4) keep the area at optimum temperature ie dont let it get too cold since thatll impac blood flow
5) dont disturb new tissue ie dont bang your dick around everywhere ruining your stitches/new epithelium. this includes masturbation and even "taking a closer look" pulling everything this way and that.

follow my advice and youll experience vastly decreased healing time ie maybe be ready in 2 weeks, since the 4 week figure is usually ballpark for the average person, and overstated

you must now post pictures and a story. thanks ;)

GoldenDelicious said:
the only thing you can do is facilitate healing via supportive measures. this means:

2) keep the area clean, free of debris, bacteria, excess moisture etc ie regular showers and cleaning with a soap substitute and water (soap will dry it out and potentially irritate the area) <<<<<MOST IMPORTANT. INFECTION WILL DELAY HEALING FOR AGES
4) keep the area at optimum temperature ie dont let it get too cold since thatll impac blood flow
5) dont disturb new tissue ie dont bang your dick around everywhere ruining your stitches/new epithelium. this includes masturbation and even "taking a closer look" pulling everything this way and that.

follow my advice and youll experience vastly decreased healing time ie maybe be ready in 2 weeks, since the 4 week figure is usually ballpark for the average person, and overstated

you are a dick master... scary kinda.. LOL

Re: *>>K, im so sexually frustrated i could shag a hole in the wall, Another TT weeke

tinytank said:
and im invited to there flat next week, after the clubs. ...

What time are we pickin them up again?? :qt:

GoldenDelicious said:

thanks man, but my cock is all mangled, and im going to their flat after the clubs on TOMORROW !! now im only human, and a hot blooded TT, in bed with to 18 year old chicks, one a virgin another a slut ! its gonna ba some story i tell ya.. ill just try and use my tounge and fingers.... :worried:

tinytank said:
OH GOLEN D,

what will putting a condom on it do ??
Bro i can understand where you are comin from, but if youve still got stitches def not worth it. Popping a stich or having sex could affect the lacerations causing scarring or havin to go back to the doc and starting the whole healing process over.

niasdaddy2005 said:
Bro i can understand where you are comin from, but if youve still got stitches def not worth it. Popping a stich or having sex could affect the lacerations causing scarring or havin to go back to the doc and starting the whole healing process over.
Also sex with open wounds on your dick not a good idea, but if you do would definately suggest wearing a condom. An open wound makes it that much easier to catch something or get an infection.

Top Bottom