Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The Denver Muscle Man Sex Party Has Come And Gone ... My Ass Is Trashed!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

May1010

It's Monday evening and I'm home from the Denver Muscle Man Sex Party held at Bull69 and Musclepig's home.

First of all, let me say that Bull69 and Musclepig are the nicest, most handsome, generous, fun, and down-to-earth guys I have ever met!

I had never met MP before but he met me at the airport and we bonded immediately over a bump of coke in the bathroom at DIA.

Bull69 joined us later that evening and we partied and went out for a night on the town which culminated in a stop over at the local bath house where we warmed up for the following night's orgy.

The orgy went very very very well. We had about 20 guys show up. Here are the highlights:

1) May1010 was in the living room and looking into the kitchen. One of the guests was in the kitchen and he dropped a piece of ice. When he bent over to get the ice, Musclepig walked up behind him and fucked him.

2) Bull69 was on the floor, all orifices and hands were busy. As JohnnyO put it, he was getting filled out ... you know, like an application. Anyway, MP comes over to me and says, "Bull can be so selfish sometimes!"

3) May1010 thought he was hallucinating around 3 in the morning when he and MP were cuddling and he looked up and some guy was dancing with glow sticks. Apparently, he thought this was a circut event.

4) May1010 nor MP were gang raped as planned. However, both were brutalized by Matt Denver and his 9 1/2 inch trouser snake. Bull69 took a pic of this particular event but I'm not really sure I want it posted.

Anyway, about 3:30 in the morning, MP and I were orgied out and retired to his and Bull69's bedroom. Bull69 said good-bye to his final guest around 10:00 the next morning.

All in all, the orgy was a very good success. However, the three of us came to the conclusion that we had so much fun with everything we did the entire four days that the orgy wasn't even needed ... but, we're glad we did it just to say "we've done that."

On Saturday nite, we went to the Triangle and danced our asses off until 2 in the am. Then, we went to Amsterdam, an after hours club where again we danced until it closed at 5:00 a.m. It had been a long long long time since May1010 had so much fun at a club.

When we left the club, Bull69 picked me up and threw me over his shoulders like a caveman and carried me to the car. I, in effect, had become his bitch.

When we got home, we did some booty bumps and had a wild 3-way for about 10 hours. I admit that my cukoo hurts today. At one point, I said no, I can't go anymore! Bull69 just said, "Shut up, bitch, and turnover!" I was brutalized!

*piece of advice* - never slap Bull69 in the face while he's fucking you. He'll take it out on you in a big way! he he

Anyway, the three of us had such a good time that we changed my airplane ticket and stayed an extra day.

When Bull and MP get the pix developed, we'll post a couple.

... and how was your week-end?:angel:

I did not read the above.. I only did a search on the text for MP5's name...I didn't find it..I was sure MP5 would be there...........

Hmm..as subtle as it is..I think may is trying to tell us something. May, are you gay?

well, that was a pretty disturbing story. I was not there Fantom, I was out hunting elk, not humping guys. I was not invited, straight guys have no stomach for the smell of burning turds!

glad you had fun loren

now how do you tend to a torn rectum? just curious...

:p

i wish i had that much fun on the weekend but i didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom