Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The Denver Muscle Man Sex Party Has Come And Gone ... My Ass Is Trashed!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
StoneColdGold said:
being a Denver resident, upon reading this thread i immediately ran to make sure all my doors and windows were locked... TWICE! Mommy, hold me!:bawling:

Right cause all fags do is walk around looking for st8 men to rape. Grow up and get over yourself.

I thought it was hilarious.

I wish more straight people were that open minded about sex.. the world would be a much better place.

Congrats on your fun weekend. I wotn even pretend to undertsand how a guy can be attracted to another guy... but hey, if you are make the best of it. Soudns liek you and your friends do.

MP5 said:
well, that was a pretty disturbing story. I was not there Fantom, I was out hunting elk, not humping guys.
wow, you dont do guys but you do elk? were they consenting elk, at least! LOL. this thread was lost but now it was found, amazing........ :)

this is the first thread I've come across that has my old handle in it....weird seeing something written by yourself 5-6 years ago... :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom