Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The Denver Muscle Man Sex Party Has Come And Gone ... My Ass Is Trashed!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satanic Goatslayer said:
Cocksucker,

Why did you delete your other thread? I dedicated a song to you.

For he's a jolly good homo
For he's a jolly good homo
For he's a jolly good HO-MO
From AIDS related complications he will die
L-f*ckin-O-L!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That kicks-ass SGL. Funny shit man... Your avatars are hilarious too -- always look forward to the next one.

BigPhysicsBastard said:
"sewed up their asses"???? Ok, that's too far.......I totally don't beleive this anymore. You can't tell me that "experienced" gays like may,mp, and bull69 needed to have their assholes sewn up after a night of debauchery. C'mon, at this point you could probably fist may and "MAYBE" get a grunt out of him. It's not like these guys are first timers.......:rolleyes: me's be smelling some BS!!!
Right on BPB. You could probably drive a tree trunk through May's ass and he'd ask "is it in yet?". Yeah, that story sounds like what we straight guys would love to do with a hoard of hot chicks, but the huge difference is it'd be with the natural opposite genetalia. Please refrain from posting any pics unless it's for proof of three fudgies rather than one. :D

Hotdad: Not sure if I would call it going over to the "Dark Side" but I'll definitely find out this weekend.:mix:

Ralman -

You can do whatever you like to JohnnyO and the rest ... but heed my warning:

* STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM BULL AND MP *

They're my bitches, now! *seriously*

So... who got HIV from all of this? Or an STI? Sexually transmitted Infection is the new term. 1 in 3 people have herpes.

Too bad I missed it. ;)

good story by pump girl

It's Monday evening and I'm home from the Denver Muscle Man Sex Party held at bigphysicsbastard and boobloverII's home.

First of all, let me say that bigphysicsbastard and boobloverII are the nicest, most handsome, generous, fun, and down-to-earth guys I have ever met!

I had never met BPB before but he met me at the airport and we bonded immediately over a bump of coke in the bathroom at DIA.

BoobloverII joined us later that evening and we partied and went out for a night on the town which culminated in a stop over at some local frat house where we warmed up for the following night's orgy.

The orgy went very very very well. We had about 20 guys and girls show up. Here are the highlights:

1) pumpgirl was in the living room and looking into the kitchen. One of the guests was in the kitchen and she dropped a piece of ice. When she bent over to get the ice, bigbuck walked up behind her and fucked her.

2) slice of peach2 was on the floor, all orifices and hands were busy. As madbomber31 put it,she was getting filled out ... you know, like an application. Anyway, BPB comes over to me and says, "slice of peach2 can be so selfish sometimes!"

3) wavywoman thought she was hallucinating around 3 in the morning when she and BPB were cuddling and she looked up and some girl was dancing with glow sticks. Apparently, she thought this was a circus event.

4) pumpgirl nor wavywoman were gang raped as planned. However, both were brutalized by theSalami and his 9 1/2 inch trouser snake. slice of peach2 took a pic of this particular event but I'm not really sure I want it posted.

Anyway, about 3:30 in the morning, slice of peach2 and I were orgied out and retired to her and boobloverII's bedroom. wavywoman said good-bye to her final guest around 10:00 the next morning.

All in all, the orgy was a very good success. However, the three of us came to the conclusion that we had so much fun with everything we did the entire four days that the orgy wasn't even needed ... but, we're glad we did it just to say "we've done that."

On Saturday nite, we went to the Triangle and danced our asses off until 2 in the am. Then, we went to Amsterdam, an after hours club where again we danced until it closed at 5:00 a.m. It had been a long long long time since pumpgirl had so much fun at a club.

When we left the club, Bigphysicsbastard picked me up and threw me over his shoulders like a caveman and carried me to the car. I, in effect, had become his bitch.

When we got home, we did some booty bumps and had a wild 3-way for about 10 hours. I admit that my cukoo hurts today. At one point, I said no, I can't go anymore! bigphysicsbastard just said, "Shut up, bitch, and turnover!" I was brutalized!

*piece of advice* - never slap BPB in the face while he's fucking you. He'll take it out on you in a big way! he he

Anyway, the three of us had such a good time that we changed my airplane ticket and stayed an extra day.

When BPB and boobloverII get the pix developed, we'll post a couple.

... and how was your week-end?

being a Denver resident, upon reading this thread i immediately ran to make sure all my doors and windows were locked... TWICE! Mommy, hold me!:bawling:

Southern Decadence was nice, I had to go to Deanie's with my Houston friend (I go there everytime I go to nola) since May and the gang was still in bed (yes May did managed to go) .. They took a picture of all four of us on the balcony of one of the clubs, perhaps they will post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom