Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The Denver Muscle Man Sex Party Has Come And Gone ... My Ass Is Trashed!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocksucker,

Why did you delete your other thread? I dedicated a song to you.

For he's a jolly good homo
For he's a jolly good homo
For he's a jolly good HO-MO
From AIDS related complications he will die

call me crazy....

You should all be put on an island and have the largest and longest fuckfest until you all die.

It's wierd I hate to think about gay men and what they do, but I dream about two hot lesbians.

SGL nice of you to join us.

may, musclepig, bull 69...................

i'm starting to wonder if you are all the same dude?

this thread is starting to sound like may's vivid imagination has kicked into overdrive.

if all three of you show up at decadence, at the same time, in the same room, i will believe otherwise.

PM me and tell me where i can find you at D. all one of you.

WHERE'S THE PICS?

They are all different people, I'm sure we all can meet and have lunch .. I know a really good seafood place close to the lake .. I haven't had a shrimp po boy in years.

One more comment before leaving for vacation. I can prove that we are not the same person and/or that May is not all three of us. I have picture of the 3 of us in front of our house on Monday. I will pictures of us with JohnnyO this weekend. When I get back next week, I will get the film developed and post the pictures.

About the turkey kit... that is just for your entertainment. Glad you enjoyed it.

Last edited:
let's do lunch..............

sounds like a good idea.........how about deanie's in bucktown? looks like a hole in the wall, but the food's excellent........bring may or some incriminating leud & lascivious pics of him..........

Well I plan to meet these guys tomorrow at Southeren Decadence then I'll see if they are all different guys.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom