Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The Denver Muscle Man Sex Party Has Come And Gone ... My Ass Is Trashed!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh fuck....you had to sew something up :worried:

erm, glad to see u guys had fun :)

No...I beginning to think they are going to say they used a frozen turkey for donor tissue! LOL

I just hope they didn't loose the turkey baster up may ass!

;)

This is one of the funniest threads I have read. All you guys that are barfing and shit you knew what it was going to be about.

I am with BPB on the its the same way we (as in str8) guys do it. Altho that shotting X and Tina (btw what the hell is Tina) and water up each others asses with a syringe doesn't play in my thoughts.......

LMAO... still wondering if May1010 = MP = Bull69 also.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'm supposed to meet Bull and Musclepig in their hotel tomorrow, so I really don't think they are all the same person.

I'm I'll probably meet May in Oct 5 for Viva Las Vegas party.

I'm gay and even i'm speechless. However, extremely glad i wasn't in Denver........... nothing against you boys, as you obviously had your hands (or should I say asses) full already.

JohnnyO,

If you have 1/10 of the fun that I had with Bull and MP, you'll have the time of your life!!!

May1010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom