Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The Denver Muscle Man Sex Party Has Come And Gone ... My Ass Is Trashed!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigPhysicsBastard said:
this is pure entertainment......it don't get better than this!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I mean, listening to how gays fornicate is hysterical, because it's exactly what straight guys do....only it's to another dude!!! Classic indeed, but I just can't help but feel that May1010=Musclepic=Bull69:D

On Sunday, it was an incredible day time 3 way. We fucked and sucked all day long. We decided that night day break would be the end of the party and it worked out perfectly. We ordered Chinese food and called it a night. After dinner, I sewed up May's ass with a turkey kit and then he did mine. We both get the stitches out on Wednesday or Thursday. I will get the film developed and send it out after we get back from Southern Decadence. I can add pictures from NOLA that will be of particularr interest.

May..If I dictate to you over the phone, can you transcribe our experiences?

on the other side of the country......

from Bristol, Tennessee, i watched my man tony win the sharpie 500 NASCAR race and foick that closet gay jeff gordon outta the win.

let's see here: bristol, denver, bristol, denver.....not a hard choice for me.

may: sounds like we both enjoyed our respective weekends.

MP5: whattcha bring home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom