Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The Denver Muscle Man Sex Party Has Come And Gone ... My Ass Is Trashed!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything that May said was true and accurate. We had a great time starting as soon as he stepped off the plane. May was even nice enough to show me his dick in the airport bathroom to break the ice.

There are two things that I want to say about May. First, he is a nasty little fucker and he loves sex. The entire weekend was one that I will never forget. I also think that you should all know that he is a warm and wonderful person. You all read his stuff and either love it or pretend to hate it. If you ever meet him in person, you will see what a great person and friend he can be.

It is ironic that after May and Bull had messed around in Vegas that we would all become friends a few months later. It does sound like a gay soap opera, which makes it all the more fun for all of you. Enjoy our tales of the weekend and remember we are not making this shit up at all.

Thanks May and Bull for a great weekend. MP

rriis said:
I'm still heaving here guys...

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Then why are you still reading it?

Hey Bull. Thanks for the invite for drinks on Thursday with you guys. I couldn't go. I was jumpstarting a friends car and sick on top of that.

Sounds like you're a fun, albeit sick and perverted, group of guys. (on the garage floor? geesh)

Fuc*in gross...

I don't even want to picture this event.
You have to think about this in a positive way. Every time you see a fag, that's one more girl for you and one less cock blocker you have to worry about.

BigPhysicsBastard said:
...I'm sure it suffered from some embellishment given who the author was, but entertaining nonetheless.

I assure you that not one word was an embellishment! In fact, there's a lot that went on over the four days I was in Denver that has been omitted!

Here're a few more tidbits:

* Bull69 filled a syringe with X and Tina and water and injected up MP and my asses! ("Booty Bumps")

* Bull69 fucked my brains out and then "ordered" MP to climb on top of me next! We both yelled at him when it appeared he was moving slower than we expected!

* While getting fucked by the 9 1/2 trouser snake guy at the orgy, I said, "This one time, at band camp ..."

* Bull69 got so tired of me screaming at him while he was fucking me that he put his hands over my mouth to keep me from talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom