Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

******May1010********

I think that May's response was well said. We ate a lot, had great sex, and danced all night.

If we go into more detail, all of the repressed staight guys will give us shit for giving too many details... oh barf, etc, etc.

We had a great time, but as May said, it is always hard to go back to our lives in different cities. Thanks for asking about us Peach, we all appreciate your kindness. MP

musclepig said:
I think that May's response was well said. We ate a lot, had great sex, and danced all night.

If we go into more detail, all of the repressed staight guys will give us shit for giving too many details... oh barf, etc, etc.

We had a great time, but as May said, it is always hard to go back to our lives in different cities. Thanks for asking about us Peach, we all appreciate your kindness. MP

Well, I like ya'll.

Something funny that Kyle made reference to when I met him this summer. He said that the men in Dallas were effeminate. That just struck me as funny.

Any Dallas men on here want to dispute that? :D

Top Bottom