Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are ‘smart’ scales a waste of time?

USman80

I’ve done a couple of cycles and I’ve spotted some scales that sync up to your phone and can measure everything, such as weight, bmi, BF, water weight, muscle mass etc… just wondering how good or bad these things are.

all these fit apps are bullshit and do more harm than good. the only thing i recommend is if you use an apple watch keeping track of your HR is useful so you know what workouts are doing what. or if you are running how fast you are pacing so you can improve yourself.

I’ve done a couple of cycles and I’ve spotted some scales that sync up to your phone and can measure everything, such as weight, bmi, BF, water weight, muscle mass etc… just wondering how good or bad these things are.

those scales are BS, they dont measure bodyfat I tried it it was off by 10% bodyfat

yes they are a waste. if you want body fat measured post a pic

They aren’t very reliable. Skin calliper measurements are better for measuring BF% but you need someone taking the measurements that knows what they’re doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all these fit apps are bullshit and do more harm than good. the only thing i recommend is if you use an apple watch keeping track of your HR is useful so you know what workouts are doing what. or if you are running how fast you are pacing so you can improve yourself.

Wrist wearable HR monitors aren’t very reliable either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom