Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ZINC: HOW MUCH

PANTS

Thanks to Agent Shagwell for the post on Zinc supplementation. Gonna give it a try:
Question is: how much mg per day? Pills come in 15 mg usually, is this enough?
And is it good to take with VIT C?

------------------
The human form is a monument to courage and dedication built on the foundation of strength.

taking with vitamin C is fine. If you don't eat alot of red meat or WHOLE eggs then go more 30-45 mg a day. remember intensely trained atheletes (you, me) need much more zinc. beware megadoses of all vitamins/minerals yet zinc is lost during exercise

30-45 mg spaced out throughout the day, or in separate servings?
Also I saw the Zinc Gluco and Zinc Picolinate out there. Picolinate is more expensive and supposed to be better absorbed. What do you all think?!?

------------------
The human form is a monument to courage and dedication built on the foundation of strength.

I PERSONALLY think alot of people get carried away with over supplementing with multi-vits and zinc. Alot of Supplement shakes contain these now, so you dont need much.

I take a multi-vit in the morning along with a Probiotic pil, 15mg zinc in the afternoon and thats it.

I dont see the need for anymore.

Eat more veggies and some fruit, then you wont need it, artificial is always a poorer alternative.

You liver is getting caned by the protein diet your on, it doesnt need the added burden of over supplementing with artificial vitamins and minerals.

Damn good point: I was wondering what that rattling noise was when I was on the treadmill!! HA!

------------------

i had heard its antagonistic to iron so if u take to much iron absorbtion goes down. maybe why...

Cheers mate. Any offers as to why my Zinc Picolinate has Copper in it?!?

------------------

Top Bottom