Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ZERO carb bread, pasta, muffins, etc!! WOOOO!!!

LaviathanX

http://www.cnn.com/2002/HEALTH/diet.fitness/07/16/carb.free.bread/index.html

"(CNN) -- Some diet experts have labeled carbohydrates a dietary evil these days, and that advice has thousands of weight watchers avoiding foods like bread and pasta.

But Dr. Mathias Christian Zohoungbog, who heads an obesity clinic in Italy, has found what he says is a way we can have our cake and eat it, too.

For the past decade he's been perfecting "Ros 95," a sin-free flour that replaces wheat carbohydrates with vegetable proteins and fiber.

The doctor says it can be used to make everything from muffins and breadsticks to a rice substitute and pasta. But will the public eat it up?

CNN's Jeanne Moos put the flour through a taste test with mixed results, with many people saying the taste was not good. One person said that after denying herself carbs, however, it tasted great.

The carb-free products will be available in the United States at www.liteflour.com by mid-August."

This is weird as hell...I was sitting in Schlotszky's eating a tuna sandwich, and I was like "hmmm....they should make carb-free bread. No, what am I thinking, that's impossible". Ten minutes later, this news report pops up on CNN on TV saying that someone found a way to make carb-free bread and pasta. I was like WTF!!!!! I'm friggin psychic!

mikeb23 said:
Yeah, but I bet it taste like chalk or something sh#tty. Peace.

I agree, bro... I am sure it tastes bad as well.

But thanks for the info- could be worth a try!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be willing to try it as well. It could be worth it in the long run, I mean hell how bad can it taste when most of us live off of tuna, egg whites, and chicken for months on end when dieting???

Yeah they said something about still working on the taste. But they had sampled it to "normal" people and they weren't too fond of the taste, but then sampled it to people on the Atkin's diet and they loved it. I mean, most of us eat the weirdest shit that most other people would NEVER eat. Hell, a lot of my friends who don't work out almost barf when they taste a yummy chocolate myoplex. I guess to each his own. I'm willing to give it a shot once it comes out. I mean how bad could it possibly be?

I saw that too and am stoked, Hope it not Soy err nuthin.
I was encouraged by the reviews, after not having rice/pasta/pizza for so long Im sure Ill love it.

If you lift weights, you will burn carbs anyway. Just eat low GI carbs and it will not hinder fat-loss. Low carb bread? Damn, what a chore. How many jacked people do you know who eat low-carb bread??!!

plornive said:
How many jacked people do you know who eat low-carb bread??!!

lol plornive man NONE you know why?
Because there hasn't been a lowcarb bread till now haha.

Enock said:

lol plornive man NONE you know why?
Because there hasn't been a lowcarb bread till now haha.
Yes there has. Do some searching on the web.

The ripped people I know (including me right now) eat tons of whole food starches.

Top Bottom