Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zenadyne good or bad thermogenic?

Buffalo Joe

I was reading about a product from Universal Nutrition called Zenadyne. it has the basics:

Ma-Huang extract 335mg
Guarana extract 910mg
White willow extract 105mg

but it also has:
Bitter orange extract (Synephrine) 85mg
plus ginger root, citrilene, L-Tyrosine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ACL), Mag Phosphate, Dimethylaminoethanol, and Isoflavonol.

Is this really good? I read putting a synephrine with your stack is good. What about adding Yohimbe to it?

thanks for the help.

:confused:

I think you mean Xenadrine dont you? If so, i have been using it for the past 5 weeks, alone with a no sugar, low carb (only vegetables for carbs) diet with a heavy lifting and cardio split routine and have lost 30lbs. in 5 weeks... i would say its great..i have not combined it with anything else ( besides whey protein and multi-vitamins)... it really helps 20 minutes prior to your workout... ( but hey thats me, we all have different effects) i would sugest a full 2 week dosage woith a 1/2 dosage every third week in order to assure your body doesnt become to accustomed to it...

:fro:

diamonddiceclay said:
good ingredients- Lyle Mcdonald said to never mix yohimbe and ephedra or you could die.

I am not sure if I am 100% right but I assume Xendaire has ephedra intengrient in it. If that is the case, then I'm a living proof that I always take yohimbe and ephedra together. I don't know if it is true about dying but last year, I went on two months diet and lost 35 lbs with Xendarine and Yombine. LOL, you scared me now. I never had any kind of problems. Just bit of heart racing when I'm doing workout. I guess my body has built tolerance to it. Remember, after you have been on ECA for awhile, your body WILL build tolerance to it. Any follow-ups on this?

this product sounds like a direct copy of xenadrine...minus two or three ingredents... if its cheaper i'd go for it, if not, stick to the original

I remember Lyle making that statement in his diaries. I believe it had to do with blood pressure, so if you are worried make sure you monitor it. Many off the shelf products are combining the two, such as Adipokinetix.

Top Bottom