Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your weirdest source for Protein

Jetisin said:
SARDINES!!

Super cheap ($0.69CAN / can), good source of protein (20g), good healthy fats, zero carbs, very very quick to eat (3 min.), ......

ok ok it smells and tastes like crap but it is a hella good source!!!

Sardines are one of the healthiest things to eat if you can tolerate it...I eat 3 cans per day.

Man, I love those things! The only reason I don't eat them more often is because I'm burping up the aftertaste for the next few hours. Louisian hot sauce flavor is the best! I know some people that eat them with crackers and onions. Ever tried that? I think I might next time I eat them. I mean, it might be tasty, and if you're going to go stink-breath, you might as well go all the way.:D

Trust me the kid wasn't my friend and it wasn't me by any fucking means. This kid's name was Jason Bonnell and he was as big a psycho as there was and is if he is even still alive

casavant said:

LOL. I've posted it before. No biggie- if the chick I'm with has to taste it, I at least should know what I'm expecting of her. It wasn't like I was wearing a gimp mask and had alligator clamps on my nipples while I was doing it. Hell, a couple of times I've been cranking one off and shot it right on my lips by mistake. Not much choice in the matter when that happens. :FRlol:

You.......are.......one......nasty....mother.......fucker.......:bawling:

Top Bottom