Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your opinion about bread juice

Hinesaniv

Has any of you tried bread juice? I really like it,because it is a very refreshing drink with lots of minerals, and ittastes a bit like beer, even though it has no alcohol in it. Do youthink it is ok to drink some of it from time to time?

It does indeed have some nice nutrients in it, andminerals as well. However, it also has yeast and carbs, so I wouldlimit its consumption to a minimum. It is ok to drink a glass of itoccasionally, but it is not something you want to drink everyday ifyou are trying to diet.

never heard of this

what is in it?

It is more or less like beer, but has no alcohol in it. Quite a cool drink, but only in moderate quantities. It is made with brown or black bread as a base, and yeast to make it gasy.

Can you post up the nutrition facts of the product you are consuming? I work for a bread company and have never heard of this!

It's not something I can drink regularly. It's full of yeast which can cause a yeast overgrowth in the body (called candida). It's also full of empty calories.

Once and a while as a treat - no problem

If you want something with carbonation to drink daily - stick with club soda or soda water

Yes, it is exactly the Kvass - in my country everyone knows that, and the translator program gave me the bread beer, which sounded logical to me, since it is made from bread. Thank you for the information - in such case I will limit myself to a glass every now and then. Have a nice day guys!

Top Bottom