Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your getting very very sleepy.........

BeachBombHottie

In the last 2 months, every three days or so, I get really really really tired to where I could sleep all day long, and not do anything at all. Now I'm not the kind of person who could just take a nap in the middle of the day, I'm not a lazy kind of person. I'm always on the go, and always busy doing something. But this keeps happening and I'm wondering why. So last Monday I went to the doc, and had some blood tests done for a whole bunch of different things, like white blood cell count and some other stuff. But they sent off tests for Thyroid problems and mono. I haven't gotten the results back yet, but was thinking it could be thyroid problems. Aside from being so tired, my weight fluctuates really really bad. It's not from what I'm eating because I'm eating plenty of protein and all of that. Also, I've never had a big appetite and never ate big meals. While being so tired, I felt like I could also eat forever and never get full. So my conclusion is that my thyroid is messing up on me.
Could this be?

yes, it could be Hypothyroidism (though µI am not a doctor)
here is some info:

Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the body lacks sufficient thyroid hormone. Since the main purpose of thyroid hormone is to "run the body's metabolism", it is understandable that people with this condition will have symptoms associated with a slow metabolism. Over five million Americans have this common medical condition. In fact, as many as ten percent of women may have some degree of thyroid hormone deficiency. Hypothyroidism is more common than you would believe...and, millions of people are currently hypothyroid and don't know it!

Symptoms of Hypothyroidism

Fatigue
Weakness
Weight gain or increased difficulty losing weight
Coarse, dry hair
Dry, rough pale skin
Hair loss
Cold intolerance (can't tolerate the cold like those around you)
Muscle cramps and frequent muscle aches
Constipation
Depression
Irritability
Memory loss
Abnormal menstrual cycles
Decreased libido

Yep... all of the symptoms that you listed is what I am experiencing. I forgot to mention that I have a skin problem also and it messes with your thyroid too, but after reading your reply, I think the cause of my skin problem is my thyroid instead of my skin problem causing my thyroid problem. Thanks a bunch for the info! It helped a lot! :D
~BBH~

Top Bottom