Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your food intake today

lowheight

I was curious what your total food and total liquid intake was today. Like give me an example of what you ate. It can be from yesterday too if you are posting in the morning. I will start
meal 1 whey with fruit and meatballs
meal 2 chicken breast with rice and veggies
meal 3 chicken thigh with apple and white rice
meal 4 scrambled eggs with toast

meal 1 protein shake with flaxseed oil 100 grams protein
meal 2 1 whole chicken with sweet potato
meal 3 steamed veggies and fibers like psyllium husk and greens

I was curious what your total food and total liquid intake was today. Like give me an example of what you ate. It can be from yesterday too if you are posting in the morning. I will start
meal 1 whey with fruit and meatballs
meal 2 chicken breast with rice and veggies
meal 3 chicken thigh with apple and white rice
meal 4 scrambled eggs with toast

bro what kind of meatballs you like? my grand aunt was from italy, used to make them from scratch with her hands every night and force us to eat them

bro what kind of meatballs you like? my grand aunt was from italy, used to make them from scratch with her hands every night and force us to eat them
Sounds like a good ole Italian granny..
My grandmother bless her soul was the nicest person you could meet.
she was short about 4-11, black hair every weekend go to church and get her hair done. Kinda like a bee hive. also, every weekend she made enough food for the whole family.
Her 5 children and there spouses and there children. It was like she cooked for an army.
I miss her and her amazing food. Homemade meatballs, homemade Italian style chicken noodle soup. With bow ties and a clear broth with veggies.
The holidays were amazing. I miss them.. cherish those meatballs. Lol..

Typically I eat 1-2 meals per day. Eggs almost every day and often include lean meats, raw fruits and veggies. Not too many carbs besides the fruit. I will snack on nuts if I get hungry too. For liquids, a cup or 2 of coffee and mainly water.

Top Bottom