Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your favorite appetite suppresant?

N

nclifter6feet6

whats your favorite? and give details. and another thing about eca i heard its good for fat burning cuase it slightly increases your metabolizm but this effect diminishes after a couple weeks, but will the appetite suppresant side effect of the eca stack will it remain after the two weeks???or does the appetite suppresant effect ware off just like the slightly elevated metabolizm effect?thanks for you input

never heard of it, and where do i get it, is it legal

Sudafet+ Guarana stack :p

Eperdrine is banned here in Australia, so this is the closest cousin :) Doesn't have quite the same thermogenic effect, but all other things are similar - energy boost, hyper feeling, increase in heartrate, suppressed appetite, inability to sleep.

i may have to try the sudafet. isnt that like a cold medicine i dunno. but i was wondering how long does the appetite suppresant effects of e c a last, like lets say would you still have appetite suppresant effects after 3 or 4 weeks from taking e c a or would you have to take more

Yeah its a cold medicine and its toxity is a lot lower than an ECA stack. I use Guarana for my Caffiene :)

It contains mainly puesdo-epherdrine which is a related cousin of epherdrine but hits the nervous system by differnet means. Taking it with Caffiene or Guarana doe steh same boost up like an ECA stack

Anyway I used to take it - I don't need it anymore - only when I need a big energy and stamina boost, you can really push yourself a lot harder on it. You become super motivated on it too...

I used to cycle it, 4 on 3 off per week. I guess it would lode effect likr all things. So you must cycle. But the thing is, the times you are on it, it teaches you to eat less, so after a while your stomach shrinks anyway and you learn to eat just the right amount and not over eat. After that you don't need it anymore, like me now.

Also chewing your food throughly and nibble small amounts helps you to get fuller on less food. try it

Refeeds. If I don't do at least 1 refeed a week I feel mega hungry all week. If I do a refeed I don't get as hungry for most of the week. Not to say I'm not hungry at all, but not to the point of breaking the diet. By the time my hunger is unbearable I refeed again.

ECA blunts my appetite for all of about 1 week then it wears off.

Top Bottom