Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your diet Meal by Meal..Lets here it!

CPA22

I need some more ideas for my diet. I have always had a very good clean diet and am looking to add some lean muscle and drop body fat %. Here is sample day for me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. (6'2 210lbs 22 years old)

Meal 1- 6 egg whites mixed with 1 whole yoke. 2 cups of oatmeal

Meal 2- Turkey on whole wheat bread and yogurt

Meal 3- Myoplex deluxe shake

Meal 4- Steamed chicken with rice

Meal 5 - grilled chicken with a baked potatoe

Meal 6- Myoplex shake

Basically have moderate protein and carbs with one cheat day. As far as training goes, i usually hit each body part every 5-6 days and alternate cardio and ab days. EQ and Anavar will also be in the mix most likely too.

I posted this in the diet section also but i figured it would of course get more hits here

brown rice or oat cereal with almond meal mixed in either. about 8 whole eggs, 20oz of lean (untra thin sliced eye round) steak, at least a gallon of water, a few apples, maybe an avocado, some baguette, then whatever my wife makes for dinner. oil i use for foods/cooking is olive. protein is way high, carbs are moderate, and fat is moderate to high. yeah i know, this is no model diet, but you know it's working for me.

every time i look at your name, I think it reads "40buttpumpin"

lol cracks me up every time

nope, the spelling IS correct. i wish i had chosen "and," so "40andpumpin," but i didn't. let me say here and now i'm sorry for any misunderstanding that may have caused, but i can assure anyone and everyone, i am 100% heterosexual. :D

40butpumpin said:
nope, the spelling IS correct. i wish i had chosen "and," so "40andpumpin," but i didn't. let me say here and now i'm sorry for any misunderstanding that may have caused, but i can assure anyone and everyone, i am 100% heterosexual. :D

oh man you tease. you had me all excited.

meal 1 - 6 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, 1 cup oatmeal , 1-1.5 tablespoon natty peanut butter

meal 2 - homemade MRP with oats, protein powder, g plenish and peanut butter (about 700 cals)

meal 3 - chicken breast with sweet potatoes or my blended oatmeal peanut butter drink if i'm in a rush (8 oz water, 2 packets of splenda, 1 cup oats, 2 tablespoons natty peanut butter)

meal 4 - either fish or chicken , cup and a half of brown rice, 1 spoon of natty peanut butter

meal 5- MRP again

meal 6 - eggs again (raw though )

meal 6

Top Bottom