Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You who eats clean, do you eat carbs before bedtime?

MrRTTB

Anyone stop eating carbs at night, like last one or 2 meals? Anyone noticed fatloss while gaining mass doing this while on a cycle?

I don't eat carbs before bed, well, most of the days. Yes, it helps a lot to lean out. Also, I like the fact that I wake up very hungry, good start for the day.

Last edited:
I stay away from carbs in the evening when i can. I'll usually just have a protein shake before bed or a piece of chicken.

Adrenaline said:
I stay away from carbs in the evening when i can. I'll usually just have a protein shake before bed or a piece of chicken.
'

man without carbs, i always get so hungry i wake up in the middle of the night with hunger cramps. i eat 80g of complex carbs with 1g of ALA before bed everyday.

Only complex carbs with my last meal and zero carbs with protien shake just before hittin the bed.......Works very well for leaning you out.

I went carb free after 300 pm for while lost some fat, but then my hunger took over so i started eating a bowl of special k with honey and skim milk and a nitro tech right before i went to bed and the fat just starded to melt off. Plus i could'nt sleep not having any carbs after three this helped me huge. I know everyones diffrerent

PuckIt said:
I went carb free after 300 pm for while lost some fat, but then my hunger took over so i started eating a bowl of special k with honey and skim milk and a nitro tech right before i went to bed and the fat just starded to melt off. Plus i could'nt sleep not having any carbs after three this helped me huge. I know everyones diffrerent

Bro, you are syaing that when you began to eat cereal with honey (very high glycemic by the way) and milk (more simple sugars)-----you lost fat? WTF? You MUST BE BLESSED BRO!

Top Bottom