Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yogurt

People ask so many weird questions these days...Yes you can eat yogurt after training or what ever you want. It's your life and we all have different goals in life.

the best thing to do after your workout is REST and RECOVER

eating foods that inhibit this will only hurt you. yogurt for most people is hard to digest plus i bet the yogurt you are buying has sugar anyway

Steve I think you are a good guy so to don't take this is an insult, BUT this demonization of dairy products is something I don't agree upon.

I don't think dairy is nearly as bad for your health as you make it out to be and I think you are giving it a bad rap.

Steve I think you are a good guy so to don't take this is an insult, BUT this demonization of dairy products is something I don't agree upon.

I don't think dairy is nearly as bad for your health as you make it out to be and I think you are giving it a bad rap.

the difference is in Europe your dairy industry is completely different than in the USA

in the USA our cows are abused, given a horrible diet, injected with hormones, and live miserable lives. https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-dairy-cow-abuse-convictions-20180411-story.html << read that story, that is the norm. so i shun the entire dairy industry

also our yogurt, even at health food stores, are compeltely pasteurized and contains added sugars. americans won't consume actual plain yogurt.

it is the same thing with our meats, eggs, etc.

I do consume cheese on occasion, but ONLY from europe.. not american cheese. with meat i will get organic grassfed, and with eggs i buy humane friendly.

it is the same logic with italian food. in the USA they smother it with canola or hydrogenated oils why? cause it is cheaper. in Italy they use authentic real olive oil. that is why i don't mess with Italian food but someone on the forum living in Italy eats it all the time with no problems.

Top Bottom