Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yellow Swarm/ Yellow Jacket

http://www.advantagesupplements.com/nveyeswwep10.html

Yellow Swarm (with Ephedra) 100caps by NVE Pharmaceuticals

NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS EPHEDRA

From the makers of STACKER 2 and STACKER 3, the World's Strongest Fat Burner comes "YELLOW SWARM"!

Each serving of 1 capsule contains: Proprietary Blend [Ephedra Extract (leaves/stems)(25mg ephedrine group alkaloids), capsicum annum (whole pepper), kola nut (seeds)(<1mg caffeine group alkaloids), ginseng (root)] 261mg Caffeine (anhydrous) 300mg

Other Ingredients: gelatin, dextrose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6

Suggested Use: One capsule after meals. Do not exceed 3 daily.

Who has tried this? I took ONE pill, and WOW, worked better than my ECA dosage.

sgtslaughter said:
bump for more user opinions... may be better suited in the Supplement forum though.

Ephedra's back on the market?!

Ephedra is back in 10mg per serving dosages. The reason why many companies are NOT bringing it back is for the same reason why they took it off; the FDA will pull some stupid "400lb man dies due to excessive ephedrine and trying to run 100miles in the Mojave desert."

Nolw onto the thread starter, the old school formulas were great. If you find ECA now, you'll be paying an arm and a leg. My suggestion, buy ephedrine HCL at www.dnepharm.com and caffeine capsules at www.bodybuilding.com/store

You can get a full year cycle (374 caps) of ephedrine and 400 caps of caffeine for $80. Take it for what it's worth.

I take one after bf and lunch....I like it....I sure feel the ephedra.....gives me energy and everything.....

ephedra does not give you energy, it clears your bronchial passageways allowing you to breathe easier. This in turn makes your body work less for commonly performed actions. The caffeine gives you energy.

Good Luck

NYC

I gotta say, I was on this shit for a good 4-5 months. I saw differences in my body and energy levels. I went off them and OMFG! Bad news. With all the caffine and other crap that is in them I had such massive headaches and also had lightheadedness. I won't recommend this to anyone. Not to mention the fact that if you're taking any type of creatine, the caffine is reversing any effects the creatine will have. I've noticed this with some of the creatine products I've tried in the past few months and even cut out diet soda completely from my lifestyle.

Okay, just got this shit, powerful as fuck!!!!

its got the 25mg of Ephedra, 300mg of Caffeine, 260mg of Ginseng, Kola Nut, whole pepper....

So should i treat this as an incomplete ECA stack and take it with aspirin? I mean its got the E the C but no A....

Opinions?

Top Bottom