Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would really appreciate advice. (kinda long post)

pammii

first of all, hi all :) been lurking for a bit and thought i would finally get up the nerve to ask for advice.

fact is im now a big fat heiffer and need to lose body fat fast.

the history is..... (better get a coffee it might be long)

ive always been very fit and in excellent physical condition until 3 years ago when the fit hit the shan.

competitive swimmer from age 12-15 (then did a full rotator cuff dislocation of the shoulder) obsession moved from swimming to working out, where i became right into bbuilding from 15 right through to uni (more sculpting in late teens). finished uni age 20 and quit work at the gym there, gained a little weight, lost again (low carb and home work out to keep up to shape for a little modelling i was doing for hair and make up studios) did that until 22, then had a major car accident and dislocated knee, and major soft tissue damage of the neck, through that i also found out i have severe degenerative spinal disease spurred on by the active life i lead through teens and didn't tell docs about pains in back. i had to stop all activity due to pain and meds. i obviously put on a lot of weight (specially fat due to cortisone injections into spine) i went from 165lbs 14%bf (5'11'' in height) to 197lbs 26%bf. then a year ago developed depression and an eating dissorder (due to a close death in the family) and my weight dropped to 135lbs dont know the bf at the time.
ive gone back to eating now and trying to get back into the healthy way i was before all that started. but ive been back to eating for the last 6 months, (less than 10gms carbs a day) around 6 smalls meals a day to get my metabolism back, but as you all probably guess, ive ballooned again, i know a lot of it is water weight, but i also know that it is fat, i can tell when i look at myself. you know what i mean. (now back up to 192lbs, friends say i dont look fat cause of curves and i still have a lot of muscle tone surprisingly left after the bout of starvation)
the doc has run all tests and all my thyroid,and blood work up is all with normal levels, and wont prescribe me any t3.

what do you suggest i should do, as i cannot do the workout i used to do, i can only do light swimming now, hardly any workouts anymore or i can't feel my legs or walk for a few days due to swelling and other fishcaking shite.

so i need to know what i should be using ie. t3, eca, clen, blah blah blah and what dosages.

one other thing (really sorry for the long post) but im australian and can't find this stuff in aus (shipping costs are a bitch and dont have the money to spare), anyone out there know how i can get this stuff through aus without scripts and what the alternative names are in aus.

thanks for your time and patience :),

cheers
pamela

First off if you want to find T-3 your best bet is to stick around and gain some trust than find your self a legit source.As for ECA and that shit you can find that on the net at numerouse health food and supplement sights. As for the shipping costs , if your serious about getting lean and you want the shit your just going to have to suck it up save some dough and order the shit.
Ok now my advice to you would be Cardio, now you said all you can do is swim. Well if thats all you can do than thats what you do.Try to do it in the morning before you eat if access to a pool is available that early.If not than when ever you get a chance. Also while in the water try doing little exercises like just doing reps of lifting your legs up and down, this shouldnt hurt you and the water will give a little resistance..Also try doing some crunches even just while laying in bed do flat lying crunches.you can do thes whenever your in bed watching tv.Threres things you can do just have to make adjustment to correspound with your problems.
Now as taking Clen or T-3 and shit I'm sure as hell not a doctor and you seem to have alot of problem so I don't want to tell you to use them but if you do just go to the search button up top click that shit and type in T-3 or whatever you plan on using if you do and you'll find all the info you need.Hope this helps bro.

cheers, yeah i already do crunching and shit in bed and swimming and stuff, i do everything now my back can allow. and the prob with all the stuff i want is that ive tried finding stockists in aus, but can't seem to get anywhere. dime a dosen for states and canada and stuff.

i do modified yoga and pilates when i can. but its not getting the accelarated responses i know ive gotten before from being heavily into gym. so i feel like my only alternative now is to speed my metabolism up again after the e.d. through t3 and stuff.

i know pretty much all about the clen, t3, blah blah and what they do and cycles and dosages, but ive tried finding out the alternate names ie. cytomel, in aus, ive heard about oroxine? and tried to see if thats the same as cytomel, and if people on here in aus order their shit from o.s or if they can get it here.

lol sorry its 5am, brain ceased to function coherently about 4 hours ago.... hope im making sense... i think i know what im trying to say, ;)

Pam. if you are patiant you will find what you need there. No one is going to just tell where to get this stuff until they know you. Not if they have any brains they won't. Now what you might get is scammers pm-ing you offering to sell you shit that you will pay for and never get. I know you can't afford that. work on the diet, do the cardio, swimming ect that you can and keep posting here and make friends.

Top Bottom