Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

worst ice cream to have

mikel wake

Hi bros, I love ice cream and since I will go into a diet soon I would like to ask you what's the worst ice cream to have or the one with the highest content of sugar, thank you.

Hi bros, I love ice cream and since I will go into a diet soon I would like to ask you what's the worst ice cream to have or the one with the highest content of sugar, thank you.

anthing that says “confectionary “. its frozen sugar water not real ice CREAM. and ben and jerry’s ha- most have like 5 kinds of candy stuffed in it.
i eat hagen d. as long as its in my macros for the day for the plan im on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if we are talking less than 2 evils. if you go to the health food store they sell coconut 'ice cream' by a company called SO, that atleast isn't dairy ... it is 90 calories per sandwich. you will live and you can get away with it once a week i suppose

what bothers me though about your post is that you said "i love ice cream and will go into a diet soon" with that attitude you will fail at weight loss or lose some weight then gain it back. you need to change your lifestyle

NO ice cream should be included in a fat loss diet. Come on man. This is just common logic.

Try putting greek yogurt in the freezer for a couple hours. It's obviously not as good as ice cream but it'll have a very similar taste/texture.

Top Bottom