Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

worst food possible???

French fries, donuts, pretty much any combination of high fat and high carbs with little nutritional value. Haha Dr ozz says French fries. Don't judge me

Any trans fats since they have no nutritional value... To be honest a lot of 'cheat' foods don't seem that bad to me, eg the fats in a fried potato would slow down the absorption of the carbs... So while its very likely you're taking in some very low quality fats where you'd be much better off with a couple extra teaspoons of cod liver oil... One sensible serving even daily isn't exactly going to ruin your progress...

Any trans fats since they have no nutritional value... To be honest a lot of 'cheat' foods don't seem that bad to me, eg the fats in a fried potato would slow down the absorption of the carbs... So while its very likely you're taking in some very low quality fats where you'd be much better off with a couple extra teaspoons of cod liver oil... One sensible serving even daily isn't exactly going to ruin your progress...

Daily? I partially disagree. I know guys who maintain amazing physique eating sensible portions of things such as French fries. But for guys like me who are extremely carb sensitive and naturally maintain a significantly higher body fat can't handle "daily" portions. As a matter of fact anything more then 2 sensible portions per week for me and it will completely throw off my diet. I understand macros are macros but I fully believe from my experience their is more more to it

Trans fat is bad, but its not a food, its a component of food, and if your french fries were fried in shortening, they likely contain trans fat.

mike 4705; Do you pay much attention to nutrient timing? I eat almost 100% clean most of the time but I find even if I don't as long as I take in my fats early in the morning and late at night they don't mess me up too much, I workout in the afternoon so everything I eat for the ~six hours after my workout contains very little fat so the absorption of that nutrition isn't slowed down at all... I used to maintain high bodyfat myself and be very carb sensitive, but since cleaning up my diet and paying more attention to nutrient timing I've been able to maintain low single digits bodyfat for six months now...

mike 4705; Do you pay much attention to nutrient timing? I eat almost 100% clean most of the time but I find even if I don't as long as I take in my fats early in the morning and late at night they don't mess me up too much, I workout in the afternoon so everything I eat for the ~six hours after my workout contains very little fat so the absorption of that nutrition isn't slowed down at all... I used to maintain high bodyfat myself and be very carb sensitive, but since cleaning up my diet and paying more attention to nutrient timing I've been able to maintain low single digits bodyfat for six months now...

I'd be curious to pick your brain. Putting on muscle no problem. Getting my body fat anything below 10-11% seems nearly impossible

Top Bottom