Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out at night compared to the morning

confusedmushie

Is there a benefit to either one? I am too sure of the answer, but I would like to find out if there's a benefit as to what time I run and excerise. Here in Florida, it will get hotter in about a month and I am a person that cannot function under heat. WIth this in mind, will it better to workout first thing in the morning, or a couple of hours before I go to bed? Will one have a better result?

Any suggestions or recommandations are more then welcome.

Thank you guys.

Ian

there are studies proving testosterone levels to peak around 8 am, so some people do morning workouts for that reason. Also, it can be argued that muscle glycogen is lower in the morning which would lead to increased lipolysis. I personally like working out in the evening after I have loaded my body with complex carbs all day. (when not on ckd) When on ckd it is completely insignificant what time of the day you workout. My recommendation? Workout at whatever time of day fits into your schedule and what time of day you have the most energy.

peak testosterone at 8am? is this if you sleep like regular hours? say 11 or 12-7am ? or always 8am no matter what?

variation said:
peak testosterone at 8am? is this if you sleep like regular hours? say 11 or 12-7am ? or always 8am no matter what?

its usually when you wake up then you hit another peak at like 7-8 hours later then its downhill from there

you want to allow enough time for your metabolism burn at the rate you bumped it up to by lifting. I think it stays accelerated for about 4 hours.

Top Bottom