Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working on the oil rigs, need help

haysanu

My job is no joke, I basically work my ass off on an oil rig and am on lockdown out there in the middle of the gulf. My first trip out there after training is going to be a full 9 days. I have access to a small gym on the rig (size of a small hotel gym), we have a fridge and cooking area that we share amongst each other. we are responsible for bringing our own food, what would you bring?

i would bring a lot of fruit, veggies and prepared meat that can be stored in the fridge. also rice

Strangely enough Elite has had multiple posts from members claiming to work on all rigs. Funny that eh. I've literally (and I mean literally) NEVER seen any such posts on other forums for years.

So here's the thing. Bring the same food you'd eat on land.

So here's the thing. Bring the same food you'd eat on land.

how about bringing a net and fishing gear and catching fresh seafood from the rig? take advantage of being on the water. some fresh fish would hit the spot and he can share it with his buddies on the barge

how about bringing a net and fishing gear and catching fresh seafood from the rig? take advantage of being on the water. some fresh fish would hit the spot and he can share it with his buddies on the barge

Depends on how clean the water around rigs are.

Top Bottom