Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

work break

sephier

I took a union job which pays good money and has great benefits for my family, but the job is very boring and I am like a worker who is told what to do and when. They have me working 2 4 hour shifts and I got 15 minute breaks during. I am not allowed to eat on the job or they write me up. What should I eat that is real food.

I took a union job which pays good money and has great benefits for my family, but the job is very boring and I am like a worker who is told what to do and when. They have me working 2 4 hour shifts and I got 15 minute breaks during. I am not allowed to eat on the job or they write me up. What should I eat that is real food.

get some protein bars and shakes and if you cant
bring small meals and eat every 4 hour sift a small meal like rice chicken veggies

Sounds kinda normal shift work to me

You can make anything man. Just make things that you can eat quick enough on your break. Some hard boiled eggs, meat, nuts, raw veggies.

Top Bottom