Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women & creatine

Yes even a woman can benefit from creatine. It will help keep muscles full and help with atp. As long as you don't do a loading phases you won't be bloated and its also a waste of money. Yes you will gain some weight but it will be water weight in your muscles which is a good thing.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

You just stared training. I would just use the creatine to make your gains. Learn your body and get your nutrition right for your goals. Make your gains natural for now. You need to have a base before you even think about getting in the ring with some aas. Do your research. They aren't a magic pill without good diet and training they won't do you any good.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

In my opinion creatine is nt good for both man and women...it damages the kidney... if u r taking creatine den u have to workout for 2 hours max. For its digestion

Sent from my Micromax A27 using EliteFitness

In my opinion creatine is nt good for both man and women...it damages the kidney... if u r taking creatine den u have to workout for 2 hours max. For its digestion

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Creatine is the most proven, most studied, and safest supplement you can use by far.

You have to work out for two hours for creatine to work? LMFAO...Do you even know or realize how/what creatine does?

I take creatine daily and have for over a year. I find that it definitley gets the blood flowing to my muscles and I see a difference when I dont take it. For instance, I usually add one scoop to my 10am protein shake. I work out arond 430. If I forget the scoop at 10 and have it w my BCAAs while working out, I do not see the same definition in the mirror during & immediately after.

Creatinine levels of clearance do not equate necessarily with kidney disease. There is specific long term research showing the safety of creatine in the body. Additionally creatine has been shown to be effective for other uses such as enhanced mental abilities. This research is not gender specific. While steroids work for both genders it seems that males have more to risk than women in using them. Men can get prostate enlargement and breast growth whereas women's clits and voices might deepen. The clitoral growth is not a problem in my view.

Top Bottom